Brittish week at EF
I LOVE THESE TWO PERSONS SO MUCH! 🐼❤🇮🇹 & swiss🇫🇷 (Ignore the rose and cheryl cole)
Echelon liked it hard core before it was mainstream.
VMLII TICKET GIVEAWAY:
- If you have VyRTed before please do NOT enter this giveaway. I want everyone to have had the chance to VyRT who haven’t before.
- You cannot enter for someone else. (Exceptions MAY apply depending on the situation if you deem it worthy.)
- Reblog and/or Like only ONCE.
- I will be choosing 5 winners.
- GOOD LUCK!
It’s [not] required for you to follow me, but you are more than welcome to my blog and it’s unnecessary existence.
This is different from my monthly giveaways because this one is going to have a time frame and few rules.
EDIT: Please enter why you cannot buy it on your own by sending my an ask or fanmail.GIVEAWAY ENDS NOVEMBER 17, 2012
I bought an extra VyRT ticket and will give it away to someone who can’t afford it.
- Reblog this post only once
- Likes don’t count!!!
- Make sure I can send you a message if you win
- I’ll draw the winner on Nov. 15th
Good luck :-)
Hello everyone! Since I did a giveaway for VyRT: The MARS Lab, I thought I should do another for this event, so I am giving away 3 tickets. The only thing you have to do is reblog this post once. You do not have to follow me. This contest will end on November 24th. Good luck! :)
You have to be part of us to understand what it’s like being one.
It’s not just liking the band, it’s about helping each other through life no matter what comes up to bring us down.
It’s about sharing unbelievable emotions.
It’s about crying for happiness and pride when the guys win an award or something.
It’s about feeling better every fucking time you listen to their music.
It’s about never being alone.
When you’re an Echelon, it’s a part of your life and you will never, never regret being who you are because that’s what they taught us.
We’re a family. No. Matter. What.
And for this, we have to thank them.
Thank you, 30 Seconds To Mars.